- St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church is one of 58 parishes in the Diocese of Milwaukee.
- The Diocese of Milwaukee has over 15,000 members covering the southern third of the state of Wisconsin.
- The diocese extends from Kenosha and Port Washington on Lake Michigan to Prairie du Chien on the Mississippi River, and from Wisconsin Dells south to the Illinois border.
- The Diocese of Milwaukee actively seeks to grow in faith as disciples of Jesus Christ through the work of service and ministries to local communities and the wider world.
- We connect with God, each other and those we have yet to know, through our commitment to prayer, study and action.
- The spiritual leader of our diocese is The Rt. Rev. Steven A. Miller, the 11th bishop of Milwaukee.
- Our cathedral church and diocesan seat is The Cathedral of All Saints in Milwaukee.
Follow this link to the diocese’s website: http://www.diomil.org/